Post Something Positive Here Each Day

Please tell us at least one POSITIVE that happened to you this day. It can be any wonderful action or event, an inspiring thought that came across your mind, an exciting emotion, or a nice sight, smell or taste or feelings. ONLY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVE.

Nothing is too trivial, feel free to add more positive as things happen.

I took some time out on Christmas to reflect on how lucky I am to have my friends and family, and to have a lot of friends on the support network. Made me feel good. :)

We had snow and rain in the North East yesterday,as I was driving to visit an old friend I noticed the sun shining on the mountains. The snow and frozen rainmade the entire tops of the hills appear silver and shining. Black clouds have a silver lining, 2013 is just around the corner, I hope we all have a better year ahead...

Also I got to play secret santa,what a privledge.::))

Secret Santa is awesome Rodney!

rodney said:

We had snow and rain in the North East yesterday,as I was driving to visit an old friend I noticed the sun shining on the mountains. The snow and frozen rainmade the entire tops of the hills appear silver and shining. Black clouds have a silver lining, 2013 is just around the corner, I hope we all have a better year ahead...

Also I got to play secret santa,what a privledge.::))

I went to dinner with my two best friends and their wives and my girlfriend last night. We've been friends for 15+ years and it was so good to get together and laugh.

Just 4 weeks after I came home from hospital, sharing Christmas and New Year in the sunshine with family was a treasure I will never forget. 2012 had been the toughest year of my life and i am grateful for every pain-free/non-nausea moment I get. One never knows how lucky one is until they almost lose it all.

I got up showered and put on my heavy coat and went for a walk. Came to the library to get on line with Life with Multiple Myeloma and look up other stuff. I feel good because even though it is cold here in Cleveland the sun is out and life has put a smile on my face. I was sitting here thinking of how life is good and I hope othere feel the same.

Donna W

I had a nice cup of tea this morning and a delicious breakfast sandwich. simple pleasures in life. :)

I found out who my true friends are, while in the hospital and during recovery from my sct. I was completly surrounded, It was great.

what a really heart warming note Rodney!

rodney said:

I found out who my true friends are, while in the hospital and during recovery from my sct. I was completly surrounded, It was great.

I have learned to enjoy every day as if it is my last. It is wonderful looking at each day as a gift! I too have learned much about friends. I have more than I thought!

Wishing you a Blessed Day.

Wonderful perspective on the world KK. :)

To tell someone who is going through chemo…that this will pass to. To see the smile on their face makes the difference.