Metallic taste

I have been on Rev/Dex since last June except for the 4 months before my harvest. Since being back on Rev/Dex I have noticed a metallic taste in my mo9uth that I can't seem to get rid of. Is anyone else having this? I am taking 25 mg of Rev for 21 days off 7 and 20mg of Dex once a week. Also getting Zemeta IV once a month.

Hi Karen,

It's been a couple years since I was on Rev/Dex but I'll never forget the annoying metallic taste. It also made wine taste like lighter fluid. Food on the other hand tasted pretty much normal.

Hope this helps.

Yours,

Edie Kashinsky

Edie said:

Hi Karen,

It's been a couple years since I was on Rev/Dex but I'll never forget the annoying metallic taste. It also made wine taste like lighter fluid. Food on the other hand tasted pretty much normal.

Hope this helps.

Yours,

Edie Kashinsky

I’m on a different cocktail but had similar problems. I use a mouth rince called Biotein, they make several other products as well. A mouth gel and a tooth paste. The rest on the time I supplement with hard sugarless candy. I’ve been doing this for well over seven years. Remember just because it’s working for me doesn’t meet it’s going to work for you.
Good luck and much love,
Niel
http://tinyurl.com/o2tcnty

Thank you both. I was beginning to think it was all in my mind. I have used the Biotein spray and gum, find it does help at times. Also drink a lot of water. I was just concerned as it had started only about a month ago. hasn't affected my sense of taste for either wine(thank goodness) or food (which I wish it would damn DEX).

Thank you both again and keep fighting .

Karen

I take 25 rev 14 on 7 off dex 20 2 0n 1 off 2 on 2off and repeat. food has a bad taste and so does water. I find I can drink juice and chocolate milk otherwise I get a rust taste. food I loved I cannot eat. I get a shot 2 times a week for 2 and a half weeks and zemeta every third shot. I get dizzy a lot and sometimes just don't feel right. have to walk with a cane now for support but was in a walker. I have sponge kidneys too so I do watch a lot cause I get the stones and then I swell up. i don't know too much about this disease. i have been in treatment since july11th. I am on my break now and start back on the 14th of oct.