Seeking healing without chemicals

Has anyone g ad any success with this?

Ooops should read had

Hi Nims, Let me begin by saying, I am not a doctor nor have I had any medical training. That being said, I am a believer in alternative therapies.

If you are seeking alternative treatment, my suggestion would be to see an integrative oncologist. If you aren't familiar with integrative oncology, it specializes in treating cancer by combining conventional medicine with complementary medicine.

I hope you find the information you're looking for and a treatment that works well for you.

My medical aid insurance is already maxed out on bloodtests and xrays etc. . . . so oncology is out of the question at this stage. Must admit though have never heard of integrative oncology . . . I wonder if we have such a person here.

Thanks for the input will investigate for next year . . . although God willing He will have healed me by then.

Hugs for your help Kim

Hi Nims, I understand your position given your medical aid insurance being maxed out and all.

I believe eating a healthy diet and taking supplements is a wonderful way to strengthen your body and your immune system (again, I am not a doctor, these are just my personal beliefs & experiences). Lots of vegetables, fruit, chicken, fish, very little red meat, eggs is a healthy way of eating. This is what my boyfriend is doing. He has also eliminated sugar & caffeine. The only grain he eats is oatmeal for breakfast occasionally. He is taking a probiotic (since he is off chemo for now) to help strengthen his immune system. We read that 70% of your immune cells are in your gastrointestinal tract. I can't say if these things work, especially for myeloma, but, I don't think they do any harm either.

Eating healthy, getting a little exercise and trying to maintain a positive attitude will help you to feel better.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Kim

Doing that now along with sourcing grass fed animals. Here the food is so badly contaminated with chemicals and I am gluten intolerant! I read that curcumin helps so am using that for now and, magnesium helps for the sweating other than that I pray.

Good morning Nims, I found this web site some time ago, I do not know any thing about it and do not trust their claims but it may give you a lead to follow. I would suspect their vitamins are expensive, how ever it may be worth a look. http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/multiple-myeloma.html#sthash.BPmE8sTo.dpbs Be Careful of their claims as their are many who are unethical and make many false claims.

God Bless and be with you

Rodney

rodney said:

Good morning Nims, I found this web site some time ago, I do not know any thing about it and do not trust their claims but it may give you a lead to follow. I would suspect their vitamins are expensive, how ever it may be worth a look. http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/multiple-myeloma.html#sthas... Be Careful of their claims as their are many who are unethical and make many false claims.

God Bless and be with you

Rodney

Thanks will take a peek ... my brains are still working so I won't be using their products ...just the odd hint here n there and see where it leads me