Alternative treatment anyone?

2 1/2 wks ago, I found out that my M-spike rising again. SCT was 2 1/2 yrs ago. It was down to 0.4 for 2 years and has gone up every 3 months now since July. .-0.4, 0.6, 0.8, and now 1.1. It is going up slow but my MD said that it is real, and active again. Mon. I see my transplant MD to get his opinion. My local MD offered chemo, but asked me to see the other for his opinion.

I have been looking into "holistic", natural treatments, power healing, and wondered if anyone else out there has any experience with any of it. I will not be making a decision until after March 8 and I am trying to make a educated, well informed decision. I have also been using Essential Oils, but do not show that they have helped much after 3 months of use unless it could have maybe been rising faster, but I do not know the answer on that for sure.

I know this all sounds very weird to most. I had worked in the medical field for years and have always trusted MD's. I am willing to try whatever might help. I do know someone that has lived 30 years after being told she only had 3 months to live and she did not do any chemo for her cancer in 3 different parts of her body and is still going strong with no cancer in her body.

Any input would be appreciated. Am also thinking about going to a Houston Cancer Hospital for another opinion on MM.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

God bless you all.

I don’t have any knowledge in this but would be interested in hearing more.

i just watched a doco called fat sick and nearly dead its about a guy that decided to juice for 60 days and fix the problems he had he met another guy while traveling across america with the same disease as him and changed his life as well its a very inspirational move you can watch it on you tube for free i highly recommend this doco im starting tomorrow and will juice for 15 days if im up for it i will continue for 30 after seeing what it has done for them im looking forward to seeing what it does for me

I will watch the movie. Thanks for sharing the info. Tomorrow I am going to meet with a power healer to see what she has to say about me and what she can do. I am taking chemo right now which my friend told me not to do before seeing the healer but, I did not feel I have the time to wait. I will see what happens.

I will find out more tomorrow and will post in a couple of days.

momof5 said:

I don't have any knowledge in this but would be interested in hearing more.