How Exciting!

This really surprises me. When I was diagnosed with MM I got a spinal tumor. It tooks months of rehab to get back on my feet. I'm single and I was thankful for that, I didn't have to drag anyone else through all of this. Having MM is a challenge, I don't know, it hasn't been that bad. I'm happy, I enjoy each day and I have a deep appreciation for life. But I do remember having a conversation with my brother about me never going on another date or ever having anyone interested in me. After all, who would take this on if they didn't have to?

Awhile ago I was contacted by someone and I told him my lfe had changed and explained what I had. I figured I'd never hear from him again. On the contrary, it really didn't seem to bother him. Surprised me. He has a traumatic brain injury from being kicked in the head. We've talked for a while now and I'm impressed by what a good guy he is.

We're going to meet this week in person and I'm pretty excited. My life is expanding beyond home and doctors. Life is so much fun, you never know what's around the corner!

I think that is great!!! He sounds like a special person. I think you are a special person as well. I hope you have a wonderful time.