Pain medication

Cherie,

good to hear from you as usual. I'VE been having some chemo side effects from Revlimid, legs going numb at the back & tingling w/ head itching. I'm gonna call Dr. at 9 am. I don't think I'll take high dosage again.Then he's only taking down to 7.5 mg. I'M 5ft. 1 in. 95 lb.since 75% stomach removed. That's few of reasons I think 15 mg. is way too much for my body wt. don't you? I have to take Carfilzomid every week 2x week. I only had one stem cell transplant where you had 2. Let you know what he says. I haven't heard from Dean.

Madison

Hi Madisson,

Yes, 15 mg sounds wayyy much for you, the only good thing from too much Revlimid for me was that I passed out at night and slept really good, then again I had no energy during the day. I do get somewhat of an upper arm rash, but I put coconut oil on it and it seems to do okay. Maybe 5 mg would do you good like me. Sorry about your insurance issues, glad mine has been so good to me !!! Definitelly a headache we don't need right !!! Where are your numbers at now. From what I remember my stemcell dr said I had no M spike in blood but Bence Jones was still at 101 (down from 16000) and my Kappy light chain at 280 ish down from 5000 (supposed to be 20) so I have come a longgggg way. Had 8 blood transfusions because of low hemoglobin, now I am in the normal range :>):>) Lets keep praying for Dean and wish him all the luck on this journey that can have good in it if we search for it.

Love and Light

Cherie