Just need some advice

I'M 72 only on 2 medications, w/terrible back pain because of lesions take no pain meds, use ice packs most of time . Stage 3 when diagnosis 4 yrs. ago.

I do all my house work, drive, walk etc. She must have other health issues or maybe all these meds need to be checked out. They could be causing problems. Remember cause Dr. ordered it don't make it right. Put Dr. Fata on your computer & read, he's in jail, I went to him 3 months 3 yrs. ago & seen I needed to get out of there & did -Thank Goodness. Is she on zanac, that will cause uncordination, sometimes walking like a drunk.

Madison

Update, the doctors told me if I didn't do treatment I might make it a year. It's been a little over 2 year's and when I stopped taking their Drug's and Poison I have done a complete 180 and feel better than I have in 10 years! I will be posting a link to my story on here which will be on YouTube in the next 2 or 3 days.I lost my Dad in 2001 to bone cancer and if I'd only known then what I know now I think he would still be here. There are so many options out there today that you do have a choice. I'm back to playing golf and riding my Harley and living life healthy now and it's so easy to do. All I want to do is to help people feel better. God bless and talk to you soon. Michael